Thursday, April 24, 2008

GoInG GReeN

I wanted a GREEN bike because Chris has a GREEN bike and I really wanted to match him (i know so elementary school when you match your best friend) Since we both have beautiful GREEN bikes we have decided to GO GREEN we have been riding our bikes everywhere it's so much fun yesterday we rode down to the lake then to provo town center to see how long the carnival down there will last :) tonight we are going to ride to the Tahitian Noni cafe for dinner than to get some essential items at the grocery store. We are loving it! Next...organic food here we come.

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Look at you guys go! I'm glad someone out there is off balancing the harm Jerome and I do! I'm glad to hear you guys spend a lot of time together! I'm jealous! Our schedules don't match up and its tough. Way to be healthy with your bikes!

Sarah said...

How fun, i am so jealous of your bikes. We have wanted bikes for ever!!!! We settled with rollerblades, but i still want a bike!! You two are so cute!!

Kayla R. said...

ASH!!! I love that you two got a blog, yeah now we can be blogging buddies* I love all your pics you two are so dang cute! Can we please hang out agian soon! Tell chris we said hi love you,

erin said...

wow you are more committed than me. I couldn't organic food. Good for you!!

camille said...

Love it
My contribution is using linen bags for my grocery's.