Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Super Natural Human



I have decided that my husband is some sort of super natural being. He seriously can lift anything the other day we were helping his mom and Chris lifted an entire COUCH on his own A COUCH!! He can Fix anything he rebuild his bike, fixed the front seat of our car ( the seat wouldn't stay at a 90 degree angle but it loved the 180 degree position) He cooks! Yes thats right he cooks fabulous meals. He cleans like Mr. Clean himself. Plays an incredible game of basketball. Bench Presses twice his weight and still manages to pull of GREAT grades at a University. Although It's quite annoying at times to be in love and married to someone who in my eyes is so perfect IT'S DEFIANTLY SOMETHING I CAN GET USED TO :)

5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

that is so cute ASH!!! i am so glad that you guys are doing so well!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

i'm glad you're so in love! it makes me so happy!!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

i'm so happy that you found someone who has super powers like you ash!! :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

i know how you feel. Jerome is better than me at everything! Even being a girl sometimes! It drives me crazy!

camille said...

Super Chris
We Love you