Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our week at a glance

Yeah Kass and Jerome had a little baby girl names Story Grace Kass was so brave and Jerome was such a trooper and support. WELCOME STORY
Sarah Cummard, my Mom and I went to the Pocatello Idaho game. Idaho State was out of control the team and especially coach need anger management classes it was interesting but we had a blast and Chris played awesome.
Have you ever wondered what a Division 1 team does after a big win...they eat. Everyone gets their own large pizza-win or lose they are happy "did anyone order me a plain cheese?"
I love getting to hug and kiss my all star after the games.
"Oh by Gosh By Golly it's time for mistletoe and holly" Chris and I got our first wild grown Christmas Tree it's gorgeous and we love it. It took awhile to pick out the perfect tree we even visited a few different places but finally found the right one.

I love the way Christopher decided to carry in the tree :) ho ho ho he is so cute

this isn't the finished product we still need a skirt, present and my Mom got us more of the prettiest ornaments for the tree



IN BETWEEN THESE EVENTS WE WENT TO WEBER TO THE WEBER STATE VS. BYU GAME. PICTURE NOT SHOWN :)
Next is the game at the energy solutions center it was a riot i have never screamed so loud in such a lengthy amount of time. i feared i would faint because i started getting lightheaded. The game was a nail bitter but the cougars came through as usual
Phew now I can breath it's been a long week-the good news is the next few weeks will be even busier

4 comments:

Ms G said...

Just stop by from Singapore. You have a sweet blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was bummed we couldn't make it to the Idaho game. I've never been to one of Chris's games before. Kris had to work that night so we left early. I did watch it on tv though! He played great!

Kayla R. said...

I love the pic with them eating pizza!!! CUTE pics ash*