Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Holiday Season

1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY :) YIPEE

Chris had the whole day planned and it all started with breakfast, shopping and...
STEAMED MILK MMMMMM OUR FAV

After dinner at our favorite resturant Tempanyaki
Chris surprised me with a suite at the marriot at Thanksgiving point and these gorgeous flowers
He also took me on a horse drawn sleigh ride oh it was so romantic


I had to post this picture because Chris looks so adorable 
Thanks honey for the best anniversary ever!! I am so lucky!
TRADITIONS SLEDDING 
Chris and I love starting new traditions within our little family one we started is sledding on Christmas Eve but this year we went on the 23 we love sledding together



CHRISTMAS EVE
Grandma and Grandpa Dravland we were so lucky to have the pleasure to spend Christmas with them
Our first "real" Christmas last year we were on our honeymoon

The Annual present exchange
Santa surprised us with a visit it was perfect Jonathan & Matthew were shocked
MOMS BIRTHDAY 
I wish I could post the age my Mom is without her killing me because she looks AMAZING!! I hope I look like her when I am 62 :) but more importantly I hope I have the success she has and her solid gold heart. MOM you amaze us all
Happy Birthday MOM to celebrate we all went and ate of Chilis YUM YUM
This is a locket and earings Chris got me for Christmas I LOVE LOCKETS
NEW YEARS 2009
Lindy is such a doll and invited us to their cabin for New Years. Their cabin is right of the slopes up at Sundance...sledding on the slopes + the "cat" = terrifying

Don't worry your eyes are not deceving you, that is Jessica one of my best friends since kindergarden and she is still absolutly adorable like she always has been

Happy New Year
If any of year had a hard time finding Martinelias because they were all sold out....it's our fault we had so many bottles
One of the funnest girls Lindy going her sweet reverse right arm behind grab :)
Thanks Lindy for such a great NEW YEARS

6 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

cute pictures. happy anniversary. thanks for the cute pictures of new year's eve. thanks for the tribute on the reverse grab. it's pretty tricky. i'll teach you anytime.

KaSs MiLeS said...

how fun!!! we had a very low key new years eve, we were in bed by 10:30... kind of pathetic... :0)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, so blessed.

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

Kelli said...

That was a lot of pictures! The very first one was really really cute.

Kayla R. said...

Such cute pics!!! Happy Anniversary:) love ya

chadandsydney said...

First of all you look so great in all the pictures ALL of them. And you have the most creative and fun pictures EVER!! I love your blog!! Plus you guys look like you have the best time ever! Jess does look great as well