Friday, May 29, 2009

DISNEYLAND 2009

From the moment we crossed the street onto that magical territory from our cute little hotel I felt a lump in my throat than I immediatly heard that enchanting feel great music but it wasn't until I walked in the gates and saw the charm of Main street until I let it all out I just started balling my eyes out I couldn't stop crying I WAS SO HAPPY!! Once Chris got a taste of how much Disneyland means to me and saw how happy I was being there he ALMOST got more excited than I did....actually i don't think thats possible.
We spent two full days at Dineyland and California Adventure we lost our camera after the first day so these are all the picuters from day 2.
Once a character comes out to greet their guest there are usually kids chasing them to get into line to take a picture, share a warm hug, and get an autograph. But when Ashley is there it's a bunch of kids and Ashley chasing down these timeless characters some of which I call dear friends :) No matter how many people smile at me goofy (no pun intended)
Goofy is the best!! He is so much fun we got a picture with him the first day and right when we walked in the gates early morning the second day there he was all for us.
I was pretty much the same size as all the characters which made me want to be one more than ever. 

The Materhorn was the first ride we went on
the entire time we were there the lines were SO SHORT the longest we waited for a ride was maybe 20 minutes and that was space mountain.

There are the most super awesome toy story rides our favorite was the one in California Adventure this pic is the buzz lightyear ride.
On Mother's day they gave out flowers for all the Moms to wear on their shirts. I loved it my first Mothers Day and we were at DISNEYLAND!!!

This is the pixar parade it was THE BEST PARADE EVER their was abazillion of bubbles all over the place it was so neat.
One of my favorite places in Disneyland TOONTOWN

They re-did It's A Small World it's actually pretty cool now

The first thing Alice said to me was "you're small like me." I should have been Alice :(

This was the most amazing ride The Toy Story ride it was a blast!!



If Christopher were to be a cartoon character this is what he would be (hehehe)
AHHHH YEAHH we love The Incredibles they looked so real

There is something about the food at Disneyland no matter what it is IT ALWAYS TASTE BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD i don't even want to tell you how many churros chris and i ate ah what i would give for one right now. 

And that was a portion of our magical trip to Disneyland man we love that place.

8 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

so so so stinking jealous!!! i love that you are the same size as alice and pinochio. so funny. you are two very lucky ducks!!!

RicksAustins said...

i am incredibly jealous! i have been wanting to go since the last time i went in 2005!! haha, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

RicksAustins said...

by the way, this is harley

Dana Dastrup said...

I am pretty sure you were so fun to watch at Disneyland running just as fast to see all the characters just like the little kids! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but didnt think that you were supposed to ride rollercoasters when pregnant?

Unknown said...

Well my Doc said there is nothing wrong with riding roller coasters the signs are to protect the park. "if it doesn't hurt you it doesn't hurt the baby" Says Dr. Judd who has been delivering babies for over 30 something years I think he knows what he is talking about. Plus she is as healthy as can be.

Cindy said...

Ashley I love all your photos you two look like you had such a fun time.

erin said...

i know completely how you feel...completely! I get the same way when I walk onto that main street. it never gets old.

love the pictures!