Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's hard to find the words....


I'm not a die hard American Idol fan I catch it here and there although when I do watch it I can't hardly stand it especially and only when this guy gets on the stage...Adam Lambert the way he seductively looks into the camera while he sings or rather squeals with an extremely high pitch creeps me out. My new nickname for him is creepster I almost cant watch the show anymore cause I die when the camera is on him. I have to bury my head in Chris's shoulder because I really really really can't take his looks and the way he prowls and glides around the stage OHHHHHHH AHHHHH who is voting for this guy??

4 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

haha! that's so true. I think he's way talented but you're right about his crazy antics. :)

can't wait til tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I could not agree more! "Creepy" is the only word that truly describes this guy...He honestly creeps me out to the point that I get a bad feeling when I watch him. That's why I pound the phone voting for Kris over and over again, or Danny for that matter, in hopes that I can help eliminate Adam's chances to win.

Kat Clark said...

Okat I totally agree! I cannot stand this guy at all and I have hated him since the beginning but somebody out there loves him. I am starting to think he might win and it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Ugh. I hate him.

Janet said...

You are hilarious! He is definitely creepy, it makes me sad to know he is going to win. Oh well. So, I have the dvd of Elder Holland and I will bring it to church on Sunday. Can't wait to find out what you guys are having