Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A few of my new favorite things...

My sister and Mom through me the cutest baby shower ever. Chris and I (yes he was there) felt so much love and support from everyone who came and also the people who couldn't make it. Not to mention we came away with some of the best presents.
One of my sisters got me more clothes than you could imagine for little mini miles. And my other one gave us a bassinett along with this sweet Amy Coe Boppi Pillow which I am already find very useful and good to have around.
Chris got me this great Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag which I am utterly in love with.


And last but not least our new Bertini stroller and car seat that my Grandparents and Mother got me. I already have taken it for a little spin hahahah seriously.
My MIL Kristi and her family got me the same stroller too which is awesome.
Anyone Momma's out there wanna share some must haves before and after the baby comes we would LOVE to hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

It was a great shower Ash. You got some really cute stuff! Can't wait to meet her!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love having my swing, bumbo, bouncer, and a little play yard. Oh and p.s. if you are going to nurse a pump is a must!

KaSs MiLeS said...

Boppy's are great, story slept in hers for a long time, i think she liked it because it made her feel like she was being held while she slept.
my must have is a high chair. they make them so you can put your tiny babies in them now. its so nice to have her right there while you're cooking. plus she's at eye level so you can talk and sing to her. and bouncers are awesome! keeps them entertained for a long time so you can get some stuff done!

Kayla R. said...

YEAH!!! it is so much fun to go shopping and getting stuff for the baby:) I am so sad I am going to miss your shower tonight...HAVE FUN!!! LOVE YOU

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey hey Ashley! Love the blog (LOVE that photo collage at the top! You guys are too cute!) You are due sooo soon! I need to make you a baby gift! I know exactly what it is going to be, too. So fun! I LOVE new babies!!!

Kimball and Ashley said...

I'm a BIG fan of the nursing cover. I just had my third baby but this is the first time having a nursing cover. Baby does not get so blasted hot because it is so light weight and there is a little piece of plastic sewn in the top to make it stiff so you can still look down and see your baby. They are way cute and also prevent the entire world getting quite the show every time you want to nurse. Here's the link: http://www.peekbaby.com/products.html