Monday, October 19, 2009

She is finally here...




Taimi Adaline Miles arrive Monday at 1:38pm she is just a little angle. Ringing in at 7lbs 2oz 19.5 inches long. We went in Monday morning at 5am to be induced. 6:30 I got my epidural which might I add was absolutly painless and wonderful!!! My nurse Jana was heaven sent and always knew exactly what I needed. at 12:30 I was dialated at a 4+ they said they would come and check me in another hour. 45 minutes later I felt incredible pressure so I told my nurse. As the nurse was checking me Chris's eyes got huge and he looks up at me as the nurse says "well since I can see her head I would say you are about a ten". Yes folks I went from a 4+ to a 10 in 45 minutes. They immediatly went out to call the Dr. Judd. He got there about 1:25 they got things all sent up and ready...I started to push at around 1:35 I pushed maybe 3 times I kept laughing cause I was so excited and happy that it was finally time and by 1:38 I was watching Chris's eyes swell up with tears as they clean up and measure Tiami. What a day! It was a breeze! I must say Tiami did all the work I was just there numb, ready, willing and happy.

19 comments:

Regan and Michelle said...

so glad everything went well, get some pictures up there of the little one!!!

KaSs MiLeS said...

and she has the sweetest little spirit ever. you guys did so great and i'm so glad things went so smoothly! you really can't get luckier than that! so proud of you!

Lindsay said...

SO AWESOME! Congrats to you guys! She is so cute and precious

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

oh ashley i am so happy for you! Congrats with all of my heart! They are the best things that will ever happen to you, i promise:)

Kayla R. said...

she is so precious Ash!

HAPPY GIRL said...

Congratulations on your new bundle! You are headed for a life of adventure, happiness, and laughs. Enjoy each and every day!
Your daughter is precious!
Veronique

Brandt Lovell said...

congratulations!!! you two will be great parents, and I am glad everything went well for you!

Angie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We are super happy for you guys! Ash you look amazing in those pictures! Can't wait to meet her!

Mitzi said...

She's absolutely beautiful! I hope you are recovering well and adjusting to being parents to a beautiful little girl!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! But I may resent you when I have a horrible labor like Kassie did and I start to think of you...

But since I'm not even close to that--Congrats!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What a perfect delivery. She is so beautiful. I hope you're getting some sleep. I love you Ash.

Daryl said...

wow good work! congrats!!!!!!

Lindsey S. said...

I think we had an identical delivery...
Jana was my deliever nurse
dr. judd was my dr
I went from a 4 to a 10 in about 45minutes and I pushed twice and she was out
I laughed as well.. When people asked James how I was, he told people "She was laughing"

Congrats! Good to hear everything went so well!

erin said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! You make labor & delivery sound so easy and pleasant. was it really that grand? And how do you pronounce her name, sounds so pretty. CONGRATS my dear, you're gonna be the best mommy.

Kat Clark said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You look beautiful! What a great story! Tell me ow exactly you say her name?

Dana Dastrup said...

Congrates sweetheart!! She is beautiful & looks just like her!! I do like the nick name, but I am just to to call her mini Ash Bomb!!! I love you lots & if there is anything I can do let me know!

A.D.C said...

She is gorgeous!!! Congrats Miles Fam!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Ashley, she is so beautiful. So exciting!!!

Logan said...

Ashley, I just want to tell you that your baby is gorgeous, and I really hope that when I have a baby someday, my labor goes as awesome as yours did! I also love the name Taimi. I had a dance student from New Zealand named Taimi, and I just thought it was so unique and pretty! Congratulations to you and Chris!