Friday, January 8, 2010

God has perfect timing...

I get to watch one of the most precious people in my life walk away wheeling his luggage behind him a little too much than I would like to. I honestly didn't think I could do it for another year...But God knew I could especially since He was going to bless me with the other most precious person in my life....
One who is great company Taimi Adaline. Since Chris's hands are not always there to keep me warm and hold mine he sent me these cute little softer than velvet hands.
On top of everything else that makes her perfect she had the most perfect timing. She makes saying goodbye to Chris not so bad.

5 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Precious. Tender.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

That is so sweet, Ash. You are such a wonderful mommy. I love watching you with Taimi! We missed you on Saturday but I hope Taimi's feeling lots better. And it looks like we're going to try to make the away-game-get-togethers a permanent thing so we'll hopefully see you Wednesday :)

Kayla R. said...

OMG she is sooooo adorable!!! GIRL TIME!

camille said...

oh Ashley so cute!

Emily Frame said...

what a fun little buddy.

the magazine is the february issue of Lucky-- the girl from Mama Mia is on the cover.