Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SO BITTERSWEET

Its come to an end there are so many things I am going to miss some of which are,
Kiri I have grown to love this girl so much not to mention look up to her and admire her. She is so faithful and kind you will meet no one like her she is absolutely amazing!
I am really going to miss watching Chris play college basketball I am going to miss all his cute faces he gives me during the game.
MY MOM!!!!! She has come to every game since Chris got back from his mission. I love her so much I can't say anymore or else the tears will stream.
I am going to miss dressing our little doll up in cougar apperal.
My sisters! The games was a great way to bring the family together more than usual.
And of course our families!
we have such amazing supporters. My sister Liz and her family couldn't find tickets so they came at the end of the game with balloons and candy (how sweet is that) We have the best families.
It's been a crazy ride getting this far we didn't think this day would come so soon but it has and we are sad for it to end but so happy for the next chapter in our lives. I am especially excited to have a weekend without basketball WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE EVER!!!!!!! You might think I am kidding but I am not. Even in the summer and the off season they still play ball and lift everyday. So hopefully for a few months or weeks I will get Chris all to myself with out him being exhausted, sore, anxious, and distracted!!
My sister Camille made this sign isn't it awesome
You can't tell from here but President Uchtdorf (which is one of my favs.) and Elder Bednar were in attendance i can't tell you how excited I was because I got to walk out on the court and for that moment they were looking at me and my family and cheering for us. I even waved at President Uchtdorf and he pointed at me with extreme excitement...I was soooooo happy!!!

5 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I can't believe his basketball days at BYU are over either! I bet it is bitter sweet for both of you... It was a lot of fun for Gabe and I to come out to the games, and to watch the ones on T.V. that we couldn't make! We are so proud of him. We can't wait to see what the future will bring for you guys! Selfishly i'm hoping you don't go far:) We had a blast hanging out with you guys in Vegas too! Love you guys!!

Jan said...

Tracy and I have also loved watching Chris play through the years. I start to cry just thinking about it. From high school, the BYU/Utah freshman game "kick" (loved that!), and finally his senior year. We will miss seeing Chris on the court, but are so happy that your cute family has more time together. Thanks for sharing Chris the past few years!

Matt Smith said...

Oh it's streaming!! It was amazing.

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

That is awesome ash! So what's next for you guys?

Kiri said...

Gosh, way to pull at my heartstrings! Ash, I'm going to miss you so much too. It has been so wonderful sharing this whole experience with you. I loved our trips to Vegas and OK and I absolutely cherish your friendship! You've been an ANCHOR to me from the beginning. I don't know what I would've done without you! But you better believe we're gonna end up one quick flight from each other and I'll come visit you and Taimi all the time :)

Good luck on the new journey ahead! Here's where the REAL fun begins!!

By the way, I can't believe you were able to wave at Pres. Uchtdorf and he pointed back! How awesome!