Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Disneyland 2010

Taimi has been a traveling pro she has been flying across the country since she has been 2 months old. Soon in Aug she will be a WORLD TRAVELER :) So we really like to take advantage of our ability to go places and see things.
Dumbo was her first ride...I love how they give you a little feather before you get on the ride.

Even the down time is sensational and priceless. By far my favorite place in the world...so far





Turkey Leg don't mention it again or I will throw up


Taimi was perfect SHE LOVED IT THERE

Chris and I both agree on the fact that family vacations are SO important for millions of reasons. I just wish we didn't take this one so soon into the summer (It's a tradition of ours to go to Disneyland over Mothers Day) whats a better Mothers day gift right?? I am dying to go on one more trip before we head to Kolin.



2 comments:

Mitzi said...

You'll be able to keep this up! There's Euro Disney!

We're so excited for you guys!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Gabe and I have yet to go to dinsney land together, and I really want to go! We sure are going to miss you guys when you leave. Love you!