Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lazy

It's been a month since my last post. That's just not right. I don't know what happened to 30 days of my life...oh wait yes I do.

Zoo and water park trips
Hosting Charity dinners, meetings, spreading the word
Second annual Chris Miles Elite Camp
4th of July
Stadium of Fire
Road trips
BBQ's
Las Vegas tryout/workouts for Chris that Taimi and I got to attend
Mission Beach in San Diego
Boat rides on the San Diego bay
DISNEYLAND....again
visits with family
10 year High School Reunion
Walks at dusk around the temple
Salt Lake trips to go on radio (2) and news and also of course shopping at city creek
Watching Chris run laps around rock canyon park
dinner with friends
laughing with friends

I should post pictures of all these fabulous and memorable events and I will..................................eventually. I have been too lazy to download the pictures from my camera. You know walking to get the cord and plugging it into my netbook is so daunting.

I was sick Last night I was in tears didn't sleep a wink...okay maybe a wink or two. Chris help me all night. The times I drifted off were the times my head was nuzzled into his arm or neck. At one point I got out of bed and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom I threw up all over the floor...ALL OVER! Chris cleaned it up and held me while I cried. I am feeling a little better just LAZY. Oddly enough I love nights like that. I love seeing how great my husband is at taking care of me and how even though He had to get up that next morning at 5:30am he was so happy and eager to help.

Taimi woke up through the commotion of my tears and vomiting. While Chris was cleaning up the bathroom she climbed into my bed saw I was crying
Taimi: Mom Whats wrong?
Me: Oh sweetie mommy is not feeling good.
Taimi: You Thirsty? You hungry?
Me: No sweetie I'm ok
Taimi: as she places her blanket near my face and over my chest just the way she likes it begins to stroke and pat my face and head while reassuring me it's alright mommy it's alright kissed my cheek and continued on it's alright mommy it's alright. Bless her perfect pure heart.

Of course something so tender made me cry 100 times harder. But not wanting to scare my princess I tried to smile through it.

Taimi is growing like a bean sprout. She loves to pray. She refuses to let Chris or I say the prayer. It's one of the sweetest and most touching things I have ever seen or heard. She really prays from start to finish all by herself without us telling her what to say or how to say it. But you have to listen very carefully she prays so quietly. I love it!!


We will be signing for next season in the next 48 hours. I am SUPER DUPER excited about where we are going next season. I don't want to reveal until we have singed the papers. With rumors we may be going to Japan I will tell you however we will be returning to Europe a new county a new culture a new way of life.
AND I CAN'T WAIT!! I can't wait to get back to Europe life there is so much slower more simple more enriching. And in 3 weeks or so we will be there.


No comments: