Friday, May 16, 2008

Pocket Full of SunShine


I was getting a little nervous it being mid May and not feeling like summer. I was getting robbed there is only 3 months and 19 days until summer is over (calculations are not accurate I pulled that amount out of the sky) but today i felt the sun beaming on my oh so pasty white skin and was loving every second. I haven't enjoyed a good summer since 2005 before Chris left on his mission so needless to say we both are so excited and have a lot of good times planned. I couldn't find a good picture representing SUNSHINE until i found my friend RAY on google and he couldn't have said it better"everybody loves the sunshine" Happy Sunshine!!!
And more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ROCK STAR BRO. JOSHUA DRAVLAND BROWN. I love you joshy!

1 comment:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Have you learned nothing from Jerome? You pull the number out of the sky, but then you never admit to it...