Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seriously....


So remember when I found a lady bug in my Cafe Rio salad...yeah a time i don't normally like to recall. A few days ago Chris and I went to outback after about two or three bites of my rice i find drum roll pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee a nasty light brown medium size piece of hair mmmmm yum! And then the other day we went to The Pizza Factory. I got what I also get (or rather what i used to get) the bow tie salad one or two bites into that and yep you guessed it another hair what is going on with my luck. Chris is really starting to think this is SO FUNNY I beg to differ. Needless to say we haven't eaten out since the hair and bug so it's all actually becoming a blessing in disguise.

3 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

That is kinda funny, just bad luck. I went to vegas with my family and every mean we had i found something disgusting in my food! At the end of the trip i drank a chocolate shake and at the bottom.....a chunk of meat!!!! Talk about sick food!! Don't ever eat in Vegas!

Kayla R. said...

ha ha that is gross....

Tiffany Clay and London said...

That is so GROSS, but kind of comical!!! Wow. I think I'd be turned off eating out for a bit too. That is weird. But I love the summer list idea, we'll have to try that out!!!