Monday, June 16, 2008
"Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah"
I have been singing my own made up song "Oh Yeah" for the last few weeks and I will tell you why. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and these are my top 6 reasons.
1. The matching shirts my mom buys ALL OF US.
2. Sleeping on the street in the gutter for the parade.
3. The parade! My family sitting there heckling and encouraging EVERYONE.
4. The missionaries that get to be in the parade.
5. The Freedom Festival downtown :)
6. The BBQ prior to the Stadium of Fire/followed by the STADIUM OF FIRE.
Well to my dismay and lack of preparation I didn't get stadium of fire tickets even though I was sitting there on line for hours. I had no idea Mylie would be the cause of much of my heartache.
Day by day I began to notice Enormous posters advertising the Stadium of Fire to taunt me and every time I saw one. I would whimper. SO MY ADORABLE AND THOUGHTFUL husband got to work and secretly tried to find a way to get us tickets. WELL "OH YEAH" he came through and not only do we have tickets BUT we are going to be IN THE SHOW!!! "OH YEAH" " OH YEAH" I am not exactly sure what we will be doing but we have a bunch of rehearsals I can't wait. And now you know why I have been singing "OH YEAH"