Friday, September 5, 2008

Donald LaFontaine We'll miss you!!


Some of you may not recognize this face but I promise you have heard his powerful voice COUNTLESS times he is known as the "King of Voiceovers" but to me he is known for his loving nature, thoughtfulness, his desire to help other, his hilarious dry sense of humor and how sincere he always was, the way he would hug me so tight and kiss my check every time I saw him. He passed away Monday at the age of 68.
Over the past 25 years Don my cousin has been the prominent voiceover for all movie trailers, along with ET, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, TBS just to name A FEW. He has voiced hundreds and thousands of commercial and radio adds. But to me his greatest accomplishment was the raising of his 3 daughters 2 of the girls are 18 and younger and the relationship he has with his gorgeous and admirable wife Nita. He will be missed but his love for life and hilarious sense of humor will live on.
Thank you Don for living your life so well and making us a part of it we love you!!

No comments: