Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blue hair and feathers

We just got back from Carnival! It was so much fun. It was just like Halloween but with rides delicious food and a 2 hour long parade where all people do is dance and throw candy, popcorn and toys. No more door to door my friends you just sit there while they throw candy at you.
Man it was awesome!
Taimi was having an identity crisis and was a unicorn and a kitty cat but man she was so adorable. Her unicorn had little silver wings. I was smiling and laughing at how adorable she looked all day. She wasn't in the best of moods but we had to so much fun. I can't wait to post what Chris wore today...he is the best husband in the world.

Also I got some feather hair extensions that I am pretty excited about. In my hair right now I have an orange feather a white one and a blue stripped one. I l love love love having them in my hair.
I get so bored with my hair so fast and since I just chopped it off I figured feathers would be a good change.
Yesterday we met up with some friends Thomas and Jen they made us some burritos because there isn't one Mexican restaurant around here yes let me repeat that THERE IS NOT ONE mexican restaurant. Than Jen and I went to a body work out step aerobic class. It was a great time even though I am incredibly terrible at step I made a fool of myself for a totally of 60 minutes. It was nice to have some one on one girl bonding time.
Chris has a game today and I can't wait. The team has a VIP room where we all have dinner and it's delicious!

Until then Taimi and I will watch Toy Story 3 for the 100 millionth time which means I will cry for the 100 millionth time. She used to only watch Elf but she has moved on.

No comments: