Sunday, March 18, 2012

Non abbastanza presto

{not soon enough}
There only exposure I have had to real Italian culture is our friend who owns an Italian restaurant here in Hanau.
Besides the fact that spaghetti is by far my favorite food I also love the language Felice our Italian friend calls me piccolini and Taimi piccolino.
It makes me so happy I love the way it sounds.
We hop on a plane tomorrow morning. The sun can't come up soon enough.

___________________________________________________

Today we said goodbye to most our friends. It was hard. The primary had me get up while they wish me well wishes I cried. It's so humbling to enter a strange place and leave with life long friends and precious memories to cherish for all time.

We spent the remainder of the day resting for the best 7 Italian days EVER!

I wish I was sleeping right now but I have to wait for my clothes to wash so hopefully they will be dry by tomorrow morning. The joys of waiting last minute to do most everything.
__________________________________________________


CIAO

No comments: