Monday, September 6, 2010

Transitions and Tunes

We dont get American T.V. so I listen to a lot of music and Mindy Gledhill is one of my favorite playlists especially the song Pennys in Heaven and I do Adore. Her music makes me want to cling onto summer but I know it's time to let go and welcome one of my favorite seasons FALL especially as I slip Taimi and I into our coats and beenies everymorning for our walk. One thing I am glad I still get to experience even if it's across the world in a new country are the transitions a new season brings. farewell summer we will be seeing ya...

Here is Mindy's new Anchor music video.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I LOVE Mindy Gledhill. I've been wanting to check out the songs from her new CD but hadn't got around to it. Of course this song just made me cry! Granted, I'm a little emotionally unstable as of late :( I can't wait to join you all on the other side of the world. Thanks so much for talking to Jonathan so much lately (you and Chris). I can only imagine how lonely it is for him so I'm so happy that you've been there for him to talk to you. I miss you guys!