Saturday, March 12, 2011

Champions!

Chris has the very rare experience of receiving a championship in High School, College, and now his professional Career.
Tonight was a blast.
Chris played the entire game all 40 minutes. The last second of the game Chris's teammate Anish through Chris an Alli-oop.
The crowd went nuts!
They passed out glow sticks to the entire crowd, staff and team and played the classic and never rendered "We are the Champions" in the dark while waving the sticks around...pretty cool.
I love this job because I get to go to Chris's office and cheer him on every step of the way, and I do.
I love seeing him so happy, and man was he happy!
The team immediately put on their White Wings Champions shirt and celebrated.
This wonderful gentleman even had a shirt made for Taimi.
How cool is that.
We love this place.
Now I just need one for me!
After the initial celebration we had a wonderful meal in the V.I.P room
and even a dance party.
We celebrated for hours after.
Taimi especially shook her groove thang for the crowd.
The dancing was outside the V.I.P room where Chris and I spent most out night.
But Taimi wanted to be where the action was and kept heading for the dance floor.
She is so much like me I love it.
She danced and danced and danced.
Congrats baby!! Way to go!

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!! YAY! CONGRATS MILES FAMILY!!!! This is seriously awesome! What an amazing night and an amazing ending to an incredible game! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations! And way to go Taimi for "shakin' her groove thang!" hahaha I just love that girly of yours!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Oh wow that is so awesome! Congrats Chris I bet that was a blast! Wish we could have seen you play. That sounded like a fun night! Miss you guys Love Ya!!

jen* said...

yeah babyyyyyyyyyy championship!!!!

where are the other pix? :)