Saturday, March 3, 2012

Accountablility

I was super hesitant to do a blog post about my body/lifestyle but I felt maybe if I blogged about it I would feel more accountable.

I know I am not fat. But sometimes I FEEL fat. I don’t really like the way I feel in some of my clothes. I also am sick of feeling insecure when Chris goes in to tickle or rub my stomach. So I finally decided to stop wishing and complaining (mostly in my head) and take control.

I change a lot of my eating habit. Namely Soda pop, I drink it super sparingly. I drink a green smoothie for breakfast and about 75% of the time I eat a salad for lunch OR dinner definitely not both ( i would die) for a snack I eat greek yogurt with honey and walnuts. Chris prefers his greek yogurt with brown sugar and cherries. I gagged the first time I had it but now it’s a treat for me I love it.

About 3-4 times a week I race Chris to the gym. Chris drives with Taimi in our van and I sprint it’s about a 20 minutes sprint. I almost get their when he does :) It’s awesome my legs feel like jello and sometimes I feel like I am going to hurl. While I am at the gym I will lift and stretch. I rotate upper body and lower body. If I don’t make it to the gym I do a rockbody.tv workout. I usually watch a bunch of their workouts and invent my own that works for me. I just do what I can here or there. And I have been feeling great.

Anyway it’s about a week into this life style change and I am still going which is good. I don’t really have a target weight or size I want to reach I just want to be stronger more tight and feel better about my dangnamit.

Hanau Jan-March 2012 008 Hanau Jan-March 2012 232