Monday, May 28, 2012

Daily Must Haves

I must have 30 minutes with these ladies!
My friend had me do this workout with her in Italy and I got hooked!
I love it for 3 reasons.
1. There is no jumping. I do the workout barefoot in no bra :) 
(mostly cause I just step out out bed and press play)
It's a ballet bar routine without ballet.
2. It targets the seat, entire leg muscles, and obliques aka love handles. 
They do a bunch of sexy moves so Chris loves to watch strange maybe but it's fun.
3. They have two 30 minute routines which are basically the only ones I do and my legs are literally burning and shaking 1 minute into until I complete the workout...SERIOUSLY!!!
 I have seen big time results already and haven't taken it to seriously. But I do love it and do it every day...well almost everyday.

I must have more time with this guy!
 This tall nugget has been incredibly busy. I am not used to not seeing him all day every day so it takes some getting used to. But I don't like it. I miss him!  And I acknowledged how much he helps me with Taimi because when he is gone all day I feel like I just did a marathon I am so tired and I only have 1 kid! Just one!! How do you mothers do it?

 $2.30 at most stores!!
It smells fruity and delicious!
It works like a charm! I use it every single day...
well every single day except the one time I wash my hair every week :) 
I have been using this dry shampoo for quite a while now I have been through a few professional brands but this one is by far my favorite!
 They also make a dry conditioner which I sort of love.
 I can't believe I used to wash my hair every single day. Dry shampoo has changed my life  
and my hair has never looked better!
The radest guy just remodeled the Bajio in Riverwoods and changed up the menu a bit! 
Chris and I are crazy about it. 
Do I dare say we even like it better than Cafe Rio
The owner is helping up start up some endeavors to be revealed on a future date so we frequently have lunch meetings there and I look forward to every single one!


I also have a love hate relationship with Called to Surf!
Your stuff is so cute I want it all and hate you for it!

We have been busy with a bunch of stuff but are taking it slow and easy today!
In 3 minutes I will do Physique 57 while watching Modern Family than I will spray some dry shampoo in my hair and get dressed because my family is coming over in 2 hours for brunch and than we are heading to visit my Dad's grave site.
After that our options are endless.
All I have to say is I am hiding Chris's phone it seems like everyone in the world is trying to contact him lately...not today folks he is incommunicado

No comments: